Monday 15 September 2014

In the first lesson for media I found out what is to come in the media AS subject and what is expected to be done for both the coursework side of the course and the exam area.
 
 
 
In lesson I also learned about psychographics. I learned that most students are either 'explorers' or expirers' and the older generation are mainly 'mainstreamers'.

I also discovered about Demographics. I was taught that people are put into blocks on what their class is and their jobs. These blocks are used to help find out the target audience for a product would be and that, for example, an upper-class adult would most likely be in Block A. B or C1 and are mostly targeted as they have money while people in group C2, D and E are less like to be the target audience as they earn less money or no money, such as a student or someone who is unemployed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment